By partnering with an architect early in the process, we form a team and work as one with the owner. This creates a single source of responsibility for the entire project and allows the architect and contractor to benefit from open lines of communication, better multidisciplinary collaboration and a successful integrated delivery. A Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) contract offers the opportunity to determine cost early in the process and give owners a strong level of control.
Additional elements of design/build:
- Single contract held between owner and design/builder
- Qualifications selection process
- Increased communication between owner and design/builder
- Increased accountability by the service provider
- Competitive subcontractor pricing